Food & Spirit™ Jan 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Mar 7
Food & Spirit™ 7 week Program
This program looks at 360 degrees of you! Using a WHOLE person approach we will look at 7 Aspects of being, drawn from ancient traditions: ROOT, FLOW, FIRE, LOVE, TRUTH, INSIGHT, and SPIRIT. These 7 aspects are rooted in the 7 Chakras. They relate to the energy of the Chakras, their spectrum of color, connection to the different parts of our body and our emotions.
During this program, participants will complete an assessment questionnaire relating to these aspects and how they show up in our life. This assessment will help to determine where imbalances may exist. From this start point we will explore each aspect week by week and how it relates to our diet, our lifestyle, our emotions, and our body. Through the lens of these 7 Aspects we will review many tools and techniques to find balance in your life.
Some of the tools include:
- The power of food and their colorful phytonutrients
- Movement through yoga to balance or activate the aspects
- Sacred healing sounds that help calibrate our energy centers
- Meditations and visualizations that help us connect to our inner wisdom
- Partner, small group and whole group experiences to explore ways to maximize our potential
- Recipes, affirmations and many take home resources
Being well is about the integration of your inner and outer world, embracing yourself as a multi-faceted being and finding ways to be balanced in all of the aspects.
Dates: January 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, March 7 (Monday Evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm)
Cost: $279 (Deposit: $99)
Early Bird Registration $175
$250, if you register by January 10th 4th!!!